Although quarantine has been tough, we'd like to look at the positive side of things.
FundQi is offering two (2) grants, worth $500 each, to Carleton University Undergraduates who can describe one positive thing they've learned or experienced over the last few months of quarantine.
Did you discover a new passion and learn to become a master chef? Did you start a business?
Whatever it is, we want to hear about it!
How to Apply:
1) Record a short video (2 minutes max) explaining one positive thing you have learned or experienced from the COVID-19 pandemic. This could be a new skill or hobby you learned, or anything positive you experienced or have been a part of.
2) Upload your video to whichever platform you choose (Google Drive, YouTube, Facebook, etc...) It can be listed publicly, or privately, the choice is yours.
3) Send us the link to your video in the form below.
- Must be actively enrolled as an Undergraduate student at Carleton University *
- Must demonstrate some form of financial need
* Please know that if you opted-out of FundQi for the 2020 Fall semester, you are ineligible for the COVID Support Grant.
Deadline to submit your video: December 30th, 2020
Applicants with the best submissions that inspire positivity will be chosen on Dec 31st, 2020.
Use the form below to apply.